Most Popular Product
Price And Quantity
- 5500 INR/Number
- 1 ,
- 5200.00 - 8200.00 INR/Number
- For Vitro Retinal Surgery
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 , Per Month
- 3-5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- One Kit for C3F8
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Central America, Asia
- All India
- COA, CE certificate can be available
Product DescriptionPERFLUOROPROPANE (C3F8) is an expanding fluorinated hydrocarbon gas used during vitreoretinal surgery to provide prolonged internal retinal tamponade. C3F8 has been demonstrated to increase the rate of retinal reattachment in the management of rhegmatogenous retinal detachment (RRD) complicated by proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR). The primary complication of C3F8 use is intraocular-pressure (IOP) elevation that may lead to glaucomatous nerve damage. To prevent this potentially sight-threatening event, surgeons attempt to achieve a nonexpanding concentration of 12 to 20% C3F8 by either passing a large-volume infusion of the nonexpanding concentration through the air-filled vitreous cavity (fixed-concentration (FC) method) or by injecting a finite volume of 100% C3F8 that, when mixed with the volume of air present in the vitreous, produces a nonexpanding concentration (fixed-volume (FV) method).
C3F8 to be used for vitro retinal detachment treatment for 4-6 weeks.
The Expiry of the product is indicative only. The actual product shall be within expiry of the total shelf life of 5years.